Who doesn't love hot chips! I initially found making hot sweet potato chips a little challenging as they came out limp and not quite so inviting. A few little tweaks, and now they are crunchy every time. Yum.
- 1 large sweet potato
- 1 tbs Broth of Life Brellow, Tallow or ghee
- Broth of Life Chicken Salt or himalayan salt to taste
- Pre heat oven to 220C
- Peel and cut sweet potato into desired shape, roughly the same size
- In a large bowl, soak the chips in cold filtered water for 45 minutes
- Drain and dry
- Coat the chips with brellow, tallow or ghee, using hands to massage
- Place on baking tray
- Bake for approx 25-30 minutes
- Season as desired.