- 2.5 tbs Broth of Life Vegetable Stock powder with 1 litre boiling water
- 2 tbs Broth of Life dehydrated bone broth with 750ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons of Broth of Life Dehydrated Bone Broth
- 2/3 cup arborio rice
- 500g beef mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 3/4 cup finely grated parmesan
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 stalks silverbeet, stalks and leaves thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Cut the lemon into wedges
- Put the stock and bone broth in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil and add the rice. Reduce heat to medium-high and cook for 10 minutes.
- Combine mince, garlic, 1/2 cup parmesan, breadcrumbs, eggs and parsley in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Roll your mixture into balls around a tablespoon size.
- Gently add the meatballs to the stock mixture, we used a ladle to do so. Cook for 10 minutes or until the rice is nice and tender and meatballs are cooked throughout.
- Put in the lemon juice, silverbeet and peas & stir into the mixture. Cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Distribute amongst 4 serving bowls.
- Top with remaining parmesan & serve with lemon wedges.
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH