- 1 medium brown onion finely chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 4 small solanto tomatoes diced, or 1 normal tomato diced
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups mushrooms peeled and diced
- 1 handful spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons Broth of Life Beef or Lamb Bone Broth
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 390°F.
- Pop the olive oil in a frying pan and heat on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it starts to brown. Set aside
- Dice the mushrooms, onions and tomatoes and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- With the spinach, lightly chop it and add it to the bowl also.
- Add the eggs, Broth of Life bone broth, parmesan cheese, your onions and mix well.
- Add the mixture to a silicone muffin tray or a greased metal muffin tin.
- Then carefully put the tray into the oven for 15-18 minutes or until the tops of your muffins are firm to touch and there is no runny egg in sight.