- 125g rice vermicelli noodles
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Broth of Life Beef Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 long red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 stem lemongrass, pale section, bruised, finely chopped
- 500g Beef Eye Fillet Steak, cut into 2cm-thick steaks
- Olive oil spray
- 2 large carrots, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, halved, seeded, cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 packet (22cm-diameter) rice-paper sheets
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- Pop the noodles in a heatproof bowl. Pour over with boiling water. Soak for 3 mins. Drain well and set aside.
- Mix the soy sauce, Broth of Life Beef Bone Broth, sugar, garlic, chilli and lemongrass in a jug until the sugar dissolves. Season. Pop the beef into a glass or ceramic dish and pour over marinade and toss both sides to coat.
- Using a large frying pan spray with oil. Heat to medium-high heat. Drain beef from marinade. Cook for 3 mins each side for medium rare. Remove and plate and cover with foil. Set aside for 5 mins to rest then thinly slice.
- For the dipping sauce, combine the soy sauce, sugar, lime juice and chilli in a jug.
- For each rice paper roll prepare as so. Dip 1 rice paper sheet in a bowl of warm water for 30 secs to soften. Using a paper towel allow to drain. Transfer to a serving plate. Arrange in order mint leaves, carrot, cucumber, spring onion, noodles and beef along the centre. Fold in the ends and roll tightly to encase filling. Serve with your dipping sauce.
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH