Quick vegetable soups are a great use of Broth of Life. They add punchy flavour without needing hours on the stove, and you are enjoying all natural Certified Organic Bone Broth which has no nasties that would cancel out the goodness of the veggies in the soup. Use organic here where you can.
- 3 medium zucchini's
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 6 tsp Broth of Life Dehydrated Chicken Broth
- 600mls water
- 400mls coconut milk
- 1 tbs tallow / brellow / lard / coconut oil / olive oil
- good quality salt and pepper
- Peel the onion and garlic and dice
- Chop zucchini roughly
- Melt fat in a large saucepan placed on a medium heat
- Add the onion, garlic and zucchini and cook for 4-5 mins
- Add dehydrated broth and water and bring to the boil making sure zucchini's are covered.
- Lower the heat, cover and let simmer until zucchini's are tender, about 20 mins.
- Remove from the heat, add coconut milk and puree with a blender or stick blender.
- Season to taste and serve hot.
If you are not dairy free then you can substitute the coconut milk with 200mls cream and 200mls water.