- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped Italian parsley
- 6 large Portobello Mushrooms, remove stem, washed and dried thoroughly with a paper towel (this stops excess water during cooking)
- 3 teaspoons of Broth of Life Beef, Chicken or Lamb Bone Broth
- 5-6 fresh mozzarella cheese balls , sliced thinly
- 1 cup Salanato tomatoes, sliced in half
- fresh Italian parsley, chopped finely to garnish
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown rapadura sugar
- Preheat oven to 220°C on grill. With the mushrooms lightly press each mushroom into a sheet of paper towel to gently squeeze out the excess liquid after washing, this stops excess water during cooking.
- Pop all of the 'Garlic Butter' ingredients together in a small saucepan to combine and melt together until garlic is fragrant. With the butter, brush the bottom of each mushroom and place them, buttered side down, on a large baking tray.
- Brush the remaining garlic butter over the insides of each cap. Fill each mushroom with the 1/2 teaspoon of Broth of Life Bone Broth for each mushroom, mozzarella slices and tomatoes, and grill until cheese has melted and golden brown, about 8 minutes.
- To serve, top with fresh chopped parsley and drizzle with the balsamic glaze.
For the Balsamic Glaze:
- Pop the sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce your heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes or until mixture has thickened and reduced to a glaze. Don’t allow to get too thick otherwise it will become too sticky and won’t pour.