I recently made these awesome fritters from Changing Habits.
A brilliant way to sneak in bone broth without drinking it!
- 2 cups raw, grated pumpkin
- small handful fresh herbs
- 2 tsp changing habits seaweed salt
- 4 tbs coconut flour
- 5 free range organic eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion or shallots
- 1 tbs Broth of Life dehydrated chicken bone broth
- To cook, coconut oil, ghee or butter
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl
- Heat up a pan with cooking fat and add heaped tablespoons of the mix to the pan.
- Cook until brown and easy to flip
- Continue cooking in batches, whilst adding extra cooking fat along the way to ensure the fritters do not stick.