- 1 tbs Broth of Life Brellow
- 100g pumpkin, peeled and diced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 baby fennel bulb, sliced
- 3 stalks broccolini, sliced
- 1/2 cup kale, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Broth of Life dehydrated chicken broth
- 15g goat’s feta
- 2 eggs, free range
- Sea salt & pepper, to taste
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sauerkraut
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Melt Brellow fat in a small frypan over medium heat. Sauté the pumpkin and cinnamon for 6-8 minutes, or until pumpkin is golden.
- Add fennel and broccolini and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until fennel is golden and broccoli has softened.
- Add kale, water and broth and sauté for 2-3 minutes or until kale has wilted slightly. Dot the feta on top of the vegie mix.
- Make two holes in the mixture and crack one egg in each hole. Season well and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- To serve, top with avocado and sauerkraut
Recipe developed by The Natural Nutritionist (Steph Lowe) with the assistance of Min Benstead, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach and Recipe Creator for TNN. Learn more in Meet Min here.
Image by Sarah Craven Photography