- 2 tablespoons macadamia oil
- 600g chicken tenderloins cut into three
- 2 medium brown onions, cut into thin wedges
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded, cut into thin strips
- 250g button mushrooms or mushroom caps, sliced
- 2 bunches broccolini, cut into three lengthwise
- 1/2 red cabbage, cored and coarsely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated or chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 2 tablespoons Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 tablespoon water
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Cooked konjac noodles, to serve
- Use a wok or large deep pan and heat over high heat for about 1 minute. Add 1 tablespoon of macadamia oil and swirl it around the wok to coat the entire cooking surface and heat until very hot. Pop in the chicken strips and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes or until the chicken is sealed and just cooked through. Place the chicken to a plate and set aside. Add about half the remaining macadamia oil to the wok and repeat the process with the remaining chicken strips.
- With the remaining oil to the wok and heat over high heat until hot. Then add the onion and capsicum and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Toss in the mushrooms, broccolini and cabbage and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes. Add the ginger and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Add the tamari and water and Broth of Life for about 1 minute. Return the chicken to the wok and toss until it's coated with the sauces and the vegetables are tender & crisp.
- Take the wok off the heat, toss through the coriander and the noodles.
You can swap out the chicken in this stir fry for beef, and replace Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth with Broth of Life Beef Bone Broth