- 1 cup oats, pulsed into flour in a food processor
- 1 cup chocolate plant-based protein powder
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon Broth of Life Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or other dairy-free milk
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped cashews
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- Pop aside a 20 x 20cm cake pan.
- In a large bowl, place ground oats, protein powder, cacao powder, Broth of Life Chicken Broth and cinnamon. Combine with a wooden spoon.
- In another bowl, whisk the peanut butter and maple syrup into the almond milk until a thin, smooth mixture forms.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and combine. (Dough should be clumpy but even)
- Fold in the cashews and cacao nibs, adding additional milk if necessary to prevent the mixture from becoming too dry.
- Pour dough into prepared pan, pushing it down and into the corners as evenly as possible. (Press dough down with a piece of plastic wrap to prevent it from sticking to your hands)
- Put bars in the freezer for 3 to 5 hours to set.
- Lift out of the cake pan and onto a cutting board. Cut dough into even bars. Wrap each bar individually if desired and store leftovers in the freezer.