- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder or 2 tsp if you like it hot!
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g can black beans
- 1 tbsp Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth
- 1 cup of filtered water
- 1 cooked skinless chicken breast, about 125g, shredded (keep juice as well)
- handful chopped coriander
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180ºC. Season your chicken breast with olive oil in and salt & bake in the oven for approx 25 mins until cooked thru. Pop to the side to rest and let sit in its juices.
- Heat the 2 tablespoons of oil in a medium pan or wok and add the onion and pepper, and fry, stirring regularly, for 10 mins.
- Add in the garlic and spices, then tip in the tomatoes and beans with their liquid, a cup of filtered water and your Broth of Life along with the chicken juice. Simmer for 15 mins, covered.
- Meanwhile, shred the chicken into a bowl and add lime juice with a little chilli and toss well to season. Ladle the soup into two bowls, top with the chicken and coriander to serve.
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH