- 500g lamb mince
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup fresh breadcrumbs (we used CeresOrganics jasmine rice crumbs for a gluten free option)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 tablespoons of Broth of Life Lamb Bone Broth
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 100g feta, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mixed green salad leaves, to serve
- Lebanese cucumber, to serve
- tomato medley punnet, to serve
- feta cheese, to serve
- kalamata olives, to serve
In a large mixing bowl place mince, egg, breadcrumbs, garlic, Italian seasoning, parsley, lemon rind, Broth of Life Lamb Bone Broth and feta in a bowl.Add some pepper to season and mix together to combine.
Create balls using about a tablespoon of the mixture and pop on a plate.
Using a large frying pan heat your olive oil over medium-high heat.
Add the meatballs into the pan when is oil is heated and cook until browned and cooked through for around 5-7 minutes.
Serve on a plate with green salad leaves, Lebanese cucumber, tomatoes, feta and olives.
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH BUY BONE BROTH POWDER