- 100g butter
- 1 cup of flaked parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup plain flour or you could GF flour
- 1 tablespoon Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth
- Himalayan salt to season
- cracked pepper to season
- fresh rosemary springs to garnish
- Pop all ingredients into a food processor and pulse until you mixture forms a dough.
- On a lightly floured surface place your dough and knead into a ball. Place dough into air tight container and refrigerate for an hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Using two baking trays, line these with baking paper.
- To make your biscuits place your dough between 2 sheets of baking paper and roll until the dough is around 1/2 cm thick.
- Carefully using a star (we used this for Christmas) or any shaped biscuit cutter, cut shapes in dough and use a lightly floured spatula to lift the shapes and place into the baking trays. With you unused dough press this together again and repeat the process. To garnish we placed a little spring of rosemary into the biscuits after they were placed on the trays.
- Bake your biscuits for about 8-10 mins or until lightly golden. Let the biscuits sit in the trays for at least 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Delicious served slightly warm! These will keep for 3 days in a lined airtight container.