Fish fingers are often a family favourite, and when made at home can certainly be a healthy option! Kids love it as a finger food and it's a great way to sneak in some bone broth into their food!
- 500 - 900g wild caught white fish fillets (snapper, bream etc)
- 1/4 -1/2 cup Broth of Life Brellow or other healthy cooking fat (Tallow, coconut oil)
- 1 cup fresh flour of choice (almond meal, tapioca flour, coconut flour etc )
- 2 eggs
- 2-4 tsp Broth of Life Chicken Broth
- Himalayan Rock Salt and black pepper
- Heat the fat in a large frying pan on medium.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper and beat lightly with a fork.
- Distribute the flour onto a large plate and mix with Broth of Life Chicken Broth
- Dip each fish fillet in the egg mixture and then cover both sides of the fillet with flour.
- Repeat until all the fillets are battered.
- Place the battered fillets gently into the hot oil in the pan.
- Cook for about 3 minutes and then turn each fillet over and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Don’t cook fillets too long or they will get chewy. Remove the fillets from the pan and place on a large plate.
- Cut each fillet lengthwise and then again across the middle to form four fish fingers per fillet.
- Serve immediately with your choice of vegetables, sweet potato chips or salad. Perfect with home made mayonnaise as a dipping sauce!
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER