- 2 strips of nitrate free bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup riced cauliflower, raw
- 1 cup fresh chopped spinach
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of Broth of Life Chicken Broth Powder
- 1-1/4 cup mozzarella, parmesan cheese & cheddar shredded
- 1 tablespoon of melted butter
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook up the bacon in a medium pan, then crumble the bacon finely & pop into a medium mixing bowl. Don’t wash the pan as you’ll use this again.
- Remove stems of spinach and chop finely, then, in the same pan you cooked the bacon, soften the spinach and add to the bowl.
- Rice your cauliflower in a processor or blender till fine and add to the bowl along with the beaten eggs, cheeses, Broth of Life chicken broth powder, melted butter, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Mix well.
- Grease your waffle iron according to manufacturers directions. (Do note that our waffle iron did not require any greasing but if yours does, please do so before each batch)
- Add the mixture to your waffle iron and make as you would regular waffles. (we cooked on a mini waffle pan then to finish we popped in the grill to seal the bottom of the waffles)
- This recipe made 2 large waffles or 8-10 small waffles. These are so tasty and the kids love these! Perfect for brekky, lunch or dinner!!!
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER
← Older Post
Newer Post →