Written by Alison Bell
I truly hope I'm not the only one with this problem. I appear to have a "buy a book" addiction. I come across a book that I know I want to read, buy it, and then find it added to the pile of 20 or so books sitting by my bedside. The tower is slowly growing taller than the bedside lamp!
I am hoping to knock over a couple of these by the end of the year!
- You Can Heal Your Life - Louise Hay
- The Tao of Physics - Fritjog Capra
- Dark Emu: Black Seeds - Bruce Pascoe
- The Highly Sensitive Child - Elaine N Aron
- Medical Medium - Anthony William
- Rising Strong - Brene Brown
- A Short History of Nearly Everything - Bill Bryson
- A Mind of Your Own - Kelly Brogan
- The Power of Mothers - Celia Lashlie
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind - Yuval Harari
- Super Brain - Deepak Chopra & Rudolph Tanzi
- The Crystal Bible - Judy Hall
- The Bone Broth Secret - Louise Hay & Heather Dane
- Cooked - Michael Pollan
- Folks, This Ain't Normal - Joe Salatin
Have you got some "must reads" waiting in a pile by your bed?