- 1.5kg – 2kg grass-fed lamb shoulder
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 handful of fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 teaspoon Broth of Life dehydrated beef broth or lamb broth
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons cold-pressed extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 2 zucchinis, cut into 5cm thick chips
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly sliced
- 20 Brussel sprouts, sliced
- 2 baby fennel bulbs, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 60g rocket leaves
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- On the base of a slow cooker, lay the garlic cloves and fresh rosemary.
- Place the lamb shoulder on top of the rosemary and garlic bed. Add water, dehydrated broth and season generously. Turn the slow cooker onto low for 8 hours.
- An hour before serving, preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Add coconut oil to a large bowl and add zucchini, salt and chilli flakes. Toss to combine and transfer onto the baking tray, in a single layer. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Add fennel, broccoli and brussels to the bowl and toss to combine with the residual oil, salt and chilli flakes. At the 15-minute mark of the zucchini cooking, add the remaining vegetables and roast together for a further 15 minutes.
- When ready to serve, gently pull the lamb apart with two forks.
- To a serving bowl or platter combine the roasted vegetables with the rocket and diced avocado. Season well and scatter pomegranate seeds over the top of the warm salad. Serve alongside the lamb.
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH BUY BONE BROTH POWDER