- 4 small or 3 large chicken breasts
- 2 capsicum
- 3/4 cup goats yogurt (can use any yogurt or coco cream for dairy free)
- Juice of a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Turmeric (reduce to 1 tbsp for a milder taste)
- 2 tbsp chicken Broth of Life bone broth powder
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 1 cup quinoa (rinsed)
- 2 tbsp Broth of Life bone broth powder
- 2 cups water
- Parsley 1/3 cup
- Mint ¼ cup
- Red onion
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ½ cup goats yoghurt
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- 1tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Kebabs and Marinade
- Mix all ingredients apart from the chicken and capsicum in a bowl.
- Toss in diced chicken and leave in the fridge to marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Thread chicken and capsicum pieces onto to soaked wooden skewers.
- Cook on the BBQ for until chicken is cooked through.
- Cook quinoa by rinsing quinoa thoroughly, add broth liquid and cook until water has absorbed, then leave to steam.
- Fluff with a fork and allow to cool.
- Dice all other ingredients and toss through the quinoa.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic salt and pepper to add into the salad.