- 120g butter
- 250g dark chocolate buttons
- 2 teaspoons of Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cups self raising flour (or GF alternative)
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 3/4 cup rapadura sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 120g sultanas
- 190ml coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 100g white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Using a 12-cup muffin tray line with patty cases.
- Using a pyrex bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, melt butter, 150g of dark chocolate buttons, and Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth until smooth.
- Sift all your dry ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- Stir through the remainder of the chocolate buttons and sultanas.
- Put your milk, eggs and lemon juice into a jug, combine, and pour into the flour mixture.
- Using a spoon, pop the mixture evenly into the patty cases.
- Bake for 20-25 mins until fully cooked through and firm to touch.
- Allow to cool for about ten mins in the tray then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Whilst cooling, melt your white chocolate over a saucepan of just-boiled water. Let the chocolate cool off before piping white chocolate crosses over your muffins.
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH BUY BONE BROTH POWDER