Little ones in the household LOVE this drink and it is a great way to get bone broth into them.
- 3 cups water
- 3 heaped teaspoons of ‘Broth of Life’ dehydrated chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 TBSP local raw honey
- 3 cups raw milk, raw cream, or coconut milk (or if you need an extra dose of our broth you can use all broth, the milk just gives for a creamier, smoother, hot chocolate feel).
- Add 3 cups of water into a saucepan with the 3 teaspoons of Broth of Life on medium heat to dissolve the broth
- Whisk in the cocoa powder and spices.
- Once it’s all heated through and smelling delicious remove from heat and stir in the raw honey.
- Add the raw milk of your choice and stir.
We added the honey and milk once removed from the heat to retain as many of the beneficial raw goodness as possible.
If you are using pasteurized milk you do not need to remove it from the heat to add.
BUY BONE BROTH