- 1 cup aborio rice
- 3 cups broth (3 tbsp Broth of Life beef bone broth and 3 cups water)
- 1 onion diced
- ¼ jap pumpkin roasted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2tbsp butter
- Grated parmesan to finish (optional)
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 1 bag rocket
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Toasted pumpkin seeds
- Fry onion, garlic in butter until onion is softened. Add rice and broth to the pressure cooker and cook for 5 minutes.
- Once rice is cooked add roasted pumpkin, bag of spinach, a knob of butter, squeeze of lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh rocket salad with a drizzle of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon and some pan toasted pumpkin seeds.
Note: This recipe can be made on the stove top, simply add a ladleful of broth to the rice mixture at a time until the rice is al dente.