- 3 eggs
- 21/2 cups of filtered water
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons of Broth of Life Chicken
- 100g button mushrooms, chopped finely
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 small (250g) cabbage, chopped finely
- 1 large roasted chicken, skin removed,
- 3 cups of shredded meat
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup smoked barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise 1 long red chilli, sliced
- 12 medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined
Start by preheating your oven to 180°C. Place eggs and 21/2 cups cold water in a jug and whisk. In a large bowl combine flour, Broth of Life, mushrooms, onions and cabbage in a bowl. Pour egg mixture to the flour mixture and combine. Stir through chicken and add salt & pepper to season.
Using a medium non-stick frying pan heat olive oil on a medium heat. Swirling the oil over the pan to coat. Spoon approximately one sixth of the pancake mixture into pan and cook for about 3 minutes each side or until golden. Add to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Then repeat the same with remaining oil and batter. Once all pancakes are in the tray, place in oven for 5 minutes or until pancakes are cooked through.
Put your pancakes on plates. Drizzle with smokey barbecue sauce and mayonnaise and top with chilli, prawns and green onion. Yummo!