Chicken Rissoles are a favourite in our boys school lunch boxes. They are super fast and easy, tasty warm or cold. Add some extra nutrition by cooking them in bone broth!
- 500g chicken mince (or chicken breast if using a Thermomix)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey or organic maple syrup
- 1 medium green apple
- 2 tbs Broth of Life Tallow or Brellow for frying
- 2 tsp Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth
- 100mls boiling water
- Finely chop cloves of garlic, Peel and grate the apple
- Combine mince, apple, garlic, 1 tsp of Broth of Life chicken broth and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well.
- Put chicken, garlic, apple, 1 tsp of Broth of Life chicken broth and maple syrup into TM jug
- Chop on speed 7 for 7 seconds
METHOD (continued for both cooking methods)
- Shape into balls or patties
- Heat Broth of Life Tallow or Brellow in a frypan
- Add boiling water and 1 tsp of Broth of Life Chicken Broth
- Carefully place rissole meat into pan and place lid on
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.
BUY DEHYDRATED BONE BROTH
BUY FULLY DISSOLVING BONE BROTH POWDER