- 3 (about 400g) medium zucchini
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour (we used Kialla Organic Non Gluten Grain Flour)
- 1/2 cup parmesan, finely grated
- 3 shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup fresh continental parsley, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 teaspoons Broth of Life Dehydrated Chicken Broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Trim both ends of the Zucchini then coarsely grate. Pop into a colander, squeezing out as much excess moisture as you can. Transfer the zucchini to a mixing bowl. Stir in gluten free flour, parmesan, shallots, eggs, parsley, nutmeg and broth.
Using a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, heat 1 teaspoon olive oil. Make three medium patties and drop into the pan. Cook for 1-1/2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked completely. Transfer to paper towel on a plate. Repeat again with remaining olive oil and remaining fritter mixture.
We used a dob of mayo on top with either shallots and or some more parsley. Also a sprinkle of nutmeg or Broth of Life depending how seasoned you like your food :)