- 1/2 medium kent pumpkin diced with skin off
- 1 brown onion sliced in quarters
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 3 heaped teaspoons of ‘Broth of Life’ dehydrated chicken broth
- 1 cup coconut milk (keep some aside if you want to thin out the soup more)
- shallot to garnish
- chilli flakes to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Pop your pumpkin & onion on a baking tray & drizzle with olive oil, roast in the oven for 45mins - 1 hour.
- Take out the roasted pumpkin & onion and transfer into a food processor/blender.
- Add the coconut milk and ‘Broth of Life’ whizz till blended, add more milk if you desire a less chunky soup.
- Transfer to a saucepan to heat & then pour into serving bowls.
- We added some chilli flakes & shallot on the top.
For an extra hit in flavour and richness, add our organic vegetable stock.