- 1 bunch of curly kale
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice (2 large lemons)
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 cup shaved parmesan
- 3⁄4 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted
- 1/4 teaspoon of Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of Broth of Life Chicken Bone Broth to garnish on top
- 500grams chicken tenderloins
- 1/2 lemon squeezed
- olive oil
- sea salt
Optional extra cheese:
- 100g fetta cubes 100g herbs & garlic
- Tear kale leaves off of stalks & discard stalks. Wash thoroughly in a bowl of cold water. Dry off and place in a large bowl & set aside.
- On a cutting board, peel the garlic and then sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Using a fork or the side of a chef’s knife to mash the garlic and salt into a paste. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the olive oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, a pinch of salt, and a few grinds of pepper to the bowl with the garlic. Whisk until combined. Pop the dressing over the kale and use your hands to massage in the dressing to the kale. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and up to 24 hours. This time will allow the dressing to help soften the kale leaves.
- Meanwhile, toast the pine nuts in the oven on a baking tray at 180 degrees. Watch them carefully; they are done when they are fragrant and turning golden. Transfer pine nuts to a small bowl and set aside to cool off.
- Mix into your salad the toasted pine nuts and parmesan then top with sprinkled Broth of Life.
- As an option you can bake some tenderloins for 15-20mins at 180 degrees during the process of baking your pine nuts. We popped these in a baking tray and drizzled olive oil and 1/2 a lemon over the top with some sea salt. We then seared them in a hot pan to brown before popping into the salad.
- Add some feta if you love cheese as much as we do :)