Chicken Rissoles are a favourite in our boys school lunch boxes. They are super fast and easy, tasty warm or cold. Add some extra nutrition by cooking them in bone broth!
500g chicken mince (or chicken breast if using a Thermomix)
2 cloves garlic, peeled
1 tablespoon of raw honey or organic maple syrup
1 medium green apple
2 tbs Broth of Life Tallow or Brellow for frying
2 tsp Broth of Life Chicken Broth
100mls boiling water
1. Finely chop cloves of garlic, Peel and grate the apple
2. Combine mince, apple, garlic, 1 tsp of Broth of Life chicken broth and maple syrup in a large bowl and mix well.
METHOD (Thermomix)1. Put chicken, garlic, apple, 1 tsp of Broth of Life chicken broth and maple syrup into TM jug
2. Chop on speed 7 for 7 seconds
METHOD (Both)3. Shape into balls or patties
4. Heat Broth of Life Tallow or Brellow in a frypan
5. Add boiling water and 1 tsp of Broth of Life Chicken Broth
6. Carefully place rissole meat into pan and place lid on
7. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, turning occasionally until cooked through.